Tomorrow we have a crap ton happening. maternal heart u/s, fetal heart echo, anatomy scan, colopscopy.
Every time I have an u/s I am a big ball of anxiety the day before. Friday I didn’t feel Calvin move. Saturday I didn’t feel Calvin move. Last night laying in bed, I was panicking. I was worried. To top is off, last night I had some more spotting. Cue panic. This morning, I woke and still hadn’t felt him move. We went to church, and my mind was so preoccupied by my still uterus. Finally, I felt Calvin. I am still nervous and anxious, but I have felt him. He’s not where he use to be, so I’ve probably felt him the last several days, but it wasn’t where I’ve felt him before, so I didn’t realize it. The panic never leaves. The worry is constant. I’m feel much better now that I have felt him move today, but I know nothing is certain, I know nothing is guaranteed. I am thankful for every day I have had with Calvin, and pray for many many more.
After discussing with Joseph, I think we have decided we will not allow my ob to do a biopsy until post partum. This was the initial plan, but now my ob has upped everything on me.
Here is my thought process, they are concerned about the supposed varicose vein on my cervix. So, why on earth would the grab a piece of vein, which is just going to cause bleeding. but not like bleeding if you grabbed a piece of cervix, but the thing with veins is, THEY’RE FULL OF BLOOD, so it seems to me, like it’d bleed much more. So, I think we’ll pass on that. If she is insistent, we’ll get a second opinion, who will hopefully shed some light on the situation.